Re: procmailrc to match body

2015-01-31 15:42:28
On Jan 31, 2015, at 2:13 PM, Julianony M
<juliani(_dot_)moon(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I wrote a set of procmailrc recipes to "quarantine" certain category of
incoming mails to my site. It works with 3 simple steps: when a mail meets
certain criteria, it triggers a "quarantine" process by (1) holding the mail
while send a confirmation mail to the sender; (2) when the confirmation mail
is replied by the sender, the mail gets delivered normally; (3) when the
confirmation mail is bounced, the mail is trashed.

This is a “prove you love me” scheme and it *will* get you flagged as a spam
source, so you might want to rethink.

which fell into "Mail-error". It appears the body match failed. Any advice
how the recipe should be modified in order to catch this?

What do verbose logs show?

--
'How come you know all that stuff?' 'I ain't just a pretty face.' 'You
aren't even a pretty face, Gaspode.'