header != RFC compliant?

2004-01-05 12:54:04
Don't recall if this has been covered before, but I'm wondering if, in light
of the recently discussed intentions in pursuing official RFC status, should
 the Received-SPF: header recommendation be X-Received-SPF: instead?
(ref: http://spf.pobox.com/newheader.html)

Also, when will the most recent spfd be available on CPAN in Mail::SPF::Query?
I mean the one with setuser, pathuser and those options.
Thanks.

--
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
Mark Foster <mark(_at_)foster(_dot_)cc>  http://mark.foster.cc/