spf regression tests

2004-01-29 07:44:30
Hi!

I just tried my SPF tool with the test.pl script.

The tests 1-129 now pass without problems except for test 5 and 75.

The tests 130-* use -local=blabla, I don't implement these. Should I?

test 5: v=spf1 ~all
expects fail but my checker returns unknown
reason: It hits ~all which should be treated as unknown. So I think I'm
right here?

test 75: v=spf1 include -all
My parsers treats the include mechanism as syntax error because the
draft says it must have :domain attached. So who's right here?

So it seems I'm on the right way. Need to tackle the Received-SPF lines
and I'm finished. :)

Wiki:
http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/pmwiki.php/SenderPermittedFrom/HomePage