RE: Indiustry Alliance Publish Anti-Spam Proposals

2004-06-23 07:07:43
From: Carl Hutzler
Sent: June 23, 2004 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Indiustry Alliance Publish Anti-Spam
Proposals

Carl,

I greatly appreciate the clarification. It is
important.

Please understand I am not wanting to make life
difficult.

The reason I raised the various scenarios is to
point out some potential pitfalls. Being
forewarned is forearmed.

Again, thank you for taking the time to deal with
this issue.

Kind regards,

John

John Glube