Re: Forwading/Redirecting: The problem as I see it....

2005-07-06 08:28:59
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 17:03 +0200, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
Are you really expecting a large portion of the current email
users is willing to hold back major improvements just because
a small amount of forwarders needs to make some changes?

No. But I am expecting a large portion of current email users to hold
back from implementing SPF, because they know that such wide-sweeping
changes _aren't_ actually necessary in order to solve the problem, and
aren't really happening in any significant quantity.

So far my expectation has largely been met.

--
dwmw2