Re: State of the SPF website

2005-07-07 08:40:53
At 12:23 AM 7/6/2005 +0200, Julian Mehnle wrote:

Everybody reading this, please feel invited to criticize the proposed
website structure, the "Documentation" part being the most important.  We
need a clear idea for this in order to present SPF as concisely and
effectively as possible.  A loose collection of an introduction plus some
HOWTOs and a FAQ won't cut it.  (I'm going to make a more detailed
proposal for the "Documentation" part myself soon.)

The old website treated forwarding as an "edge case", rather than something normal and ordinary. I think a diagram would help to explain how to use SPF when forwarders are involved. You are welcome to copy my diagram from Forwarders.htm at http://purl.net/macquigg/email I think I finally got this so it will display correctly in Firefox. Now the background color is off in IE.

I hope this is helpful.  I'm trying to avoid the debate over forwarding.

--
Dave