Re: "/" inside an exists: domain-spec?

2005-07-14 11:38:51
In <42D6A7ED(_dot_)6010704(_at_)Sun(_dot_)Com> Marc Chametzky
<Marc(_dot_)Chametzky(_at_)Sun(_dot_)COM> writes:

The test suite has some test cases for this stuff.

The test suite, from what I can tell, references a subdomain under
mailzone.com. Is that DNS zone available for download for local use? I
tried doing a zone transfer, but the DNS servers didn't permit
that. (Our development systems do not have access to the Internet, so
we can't reference mailzone.com directly.)

No, the spf test zone file is not available.  I'm working on it in my
abundant free time.

*sigh*

-wayne