SPF-council mailing list and #spf IRC channel

2005-07-20 07:40:20

Yesterday, I was updating the website to include the (new) email
address of the spf-council mailing list, and I decided to also add a
link to the #spf IRC channel.  Then I realized that many long time
spf-discuss subscribers have likely missed this info, so I'm going to
post the info here also.

Everyone is welcome to join the spf-council mailing list.  To
subscribe, send email to  subscribe-spf-council(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
or see
http://spf.pobox.com/mailinglist.html

Also, the quite a few of the SPF community has been hanging around on
the #spf IRC channel on irc.perl.org for around 2 years now.  You are
welcome to hang around with us.  If you are new to IRC, see
http://www.irc.perl.org/.

-wayne