Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Last changes to draft-schlitt-spf-classic

2006-01-12 12:16:53
In <43C62003(_dot_)45B0(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

<rant> I always wanted "take whatever you get after asking for
SPF first" without attempts to check that it's identical if you
get both.  But allegedly some anonymous 'DNS gurus' demanded it.

Came along Florian and said 'bull'.  Who were the 'DNS gurus' ?

I don't know who the "DNS gurus" were.  That was worked out between
MarkL and them.  I was never that interested in a new RR type, so I
never pushed the issue.

-wayne