xsl-list

Comparing date values

2002-10-25 21:06:11
Hi Everyone,

I need to compare date values.

Having followed a few links I was reading something that I tried only
to find it doesn't work in xalan.

Upon closer inspection I was reading the working draft for xquery!
:-/

So, before I start mucking about iwth variables and text
manipulations, is there something of the equivialnt in xsl that does
"simple" date comparisons?

Regards,

Pete.

--