xsl-list

RE: XSLT transformation flow based upon data type (access schema from within XSLT?)

2002-10-19 11:22:20
Note that XSLT 2.0 has much richer support for XML Schemas.
You may want to look at (e.g.) Kay's SAXON processor to see
if this meets your needs.

Unfortunately Saxon doesn't yet implement this part of the spec. I've
been waiting for (a) the spec to become more stable, and (b) a wider
choice of schema tools to become available. I'm still having difficulty
finding a tool that analyzes a schema statically and gives me API access
to it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com