xsl-list

ClassCastException - main.(Process.java:209)

2003-02-12 00:19:35
I am getting an error message while transforming an xml document
using an xslt file. I am using the xalan (java) parser.
The error message is :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xalan.res.XSLTErrorResources_ja
at org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(Process.java:209)

NOTE: This error is got only when the Regional Setting is in Japnese
(The directory separator (/) will be replaced by the 'yen' sign in Japnese settings). This error is not present when the Regional Settings is in English.
Does XSLT not support Regional settings ?

Thanks
_prasad