xsl-list

RE: PHP included as a PI?

2003-02-06 16:41:58
I'm about 80% sure that you won't find any XSLT processor that'll off
the shelf invoke a PHP processor when it finds imbedded PHP.

However, with the .NET Framework there are a couple classes that you
could override (XmlReader and/or XmlResolver) that might make doing what
you want to do pretty seamless.  Let me know if you want more info on
those...

Dion

-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Y. [mailto:vehementpetal(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 3:00 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] PHP included as a PI?

Well, something to try would be sticking it on your web server and
using
the document() function to load it.  At least with our products we use
an HTTP GET to fetch documents with URI's beginning with http: etc.

That's just it though, I want to do this without putting it on the
server.
I need to do it on the command line, without any http server involved.

Devon