xsl-list

Re: FOP conversion font problems

2003-04-24 15:26:27
Oleg,
Thanks for the link. There is alot of helpful info here.

Mike F.

--- Oleg Tkachenko <olegt(_at_)multiconn(_dot_)com> wrote:
Mike Ferrando wrote:

When the document is open in Acrobat 5, I try to search words
that
appear in the Arial font. I get no results. Nothing is found by
the
Acrobat search tool. However, if I transform all text in the Base
font (Times), and only the one character (&# 299;) in the "Arial"
font, I can find the whole word up to that character.

That's known bug #5335 in FOP, see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=103839237726705&w=2 for
good
explanation.