Simon Bretin wrote:
I know you can use several input files in an XSLT via the use of the
However is it possible to generate several ouputs from the same input/XSLT ?
Are there some known workaround that problem ?
1. Extension function (look in your processor doc)
2. XSLT 1.1 xsl:document (if you processor supports it)
3. EXSLT's exsl:document function (ditto)
4. Custom extension function
5. Postprocessing of the transformation result.
Multiconn Technologies, Israel
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list