xsl-list

Re: [xsl] amp symbols

2006-07-03 07:54:32
That being said, is there a better way other than manually
going through my XML file and changing those characters to their
correct entity code

If you are still not convinced that the need for entity refernces is
spurious, then the alternatives are to use d-o-e (if your xslt processor
supports that) or if you are using xslt2 to use character maps .
Character maps that will write out mathematical characters using
MathML/ISO entity references may be found here
http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/iso9573-2003doc/overview.html
(I generate those despite arguing that they are not needed:-)

david