xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Simple XSL styling question

2006-07-07 02:41:04
This is my code but nothing is coming up:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <xsl:stylesheet
version="1.0"
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform ">

<xsl:template match="/">
    <h2>Results Summary</h2>
        <xsl:variable name="current" select="testrun/results/*" />
      <xsl:for-each select="test">

The "for-each" will select nothing unless the outermost element of your
document is called "test". But it is called "testrun".

I think you're having trouble understanding how XSLT instructions change the
context node. The general rule is that apply-templates and for-each set the
context node to each selected node in turn; everything else leaves the
context node unchanged.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

P.S. Please tell your lawyers to get rid of the attachment to your email.
Sending mail to a public list and then telling people it's confidential is
absurd - what do you expect us to do with it? You can't have it both ways,
either you want us to help you or you don't.

</xsl:template>