xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Add numbers

2007-10-09 11:34:37

From: Scott(_dot_)Trenda(_at_)oati(_dot_)net
Are there any XSLT 2.0 processors that are implemented at the COM level?

I guess I could easily add a COM wrapper to Gestalt, using EiffelCOM.
But why would you want such a thing? COM is awful even by Microsoft's
"standards"
- so much so that they invented .NET to hide it.

I would have thought that if you have to use Microsoft (because your boss says
so), then using Saxon.NET
would be a sensible option.