xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Saxon for .NET Installation Instructions

2007-10-24 03:12:24

I'm with Michael on this.

I'm using Saxon-Java.  Once it's installed I don't want to know how to
install it.
I don't care how to install Saxon-.Net or Altova.  They are therefore
not basic or all-important questions, they are completely irrelevant
issues for me.
They are software specific issues and belong on the specific lists.
I'm on this list for XSL itself.  Occasionally this requires a little
knowledge of the processor involved, though fortunately not too often.

Compared with other lists I'm on this one gets quite a lot of traffic.
At least it's all concerned with general(ish) XSL issues, which I can
read and learn from.  I'd not want it to get even more traffic,
concerning software packages I have no interest in.

Unhelpfully,
Richard.