xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Adding a border to graphics

2007-10-30 08:52:30
The question is whether I need also to import
graphics.xsl for this to work?

Regards,
nancy

--- "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman(_at_)CraneSoftwrights(_dot_)com>
wrote:

At 2007-10-30 08:10 -0700, Nancy Brandt wrote:
Thanks for the response!

Well, I changed the template according to your
suggestions, but now FOP complains:
[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in
prolog.
Oct 30, 2007 5:05:01 PM
org.apache.fop.image.analyser.XMLReader
createDocument
WARNING: Error while constructing image from XML
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not
allowed
in prolog.

That error tells me that you incorrectly modified
your file such that
you have text showing up before the document element
in your XSL-FO
file.  This could be a typographical error or a
simple introduction
of a typed character at the start of the file by
hitting the keyboard
at an inopportune moment.

I use the "diagram_border" template i described
because in the XML files I call the graphics in a
"macro"-like form. For example:

<j_diagram ref="web_filtering_add" t="Add a LAN
Computer"/>

where ref is a file name, and t is a caption.

All I was giving you was an alternate syntax that is
more abbreviated
than using <xsl:element>.

And, based on your description, you were not
correctly expressing
attributes named "role" with values of "bordered".

You will have to determine how you accidentally
introduced text
before your document element ... the error message
only tells you
that you did so.

. . . . . . . . . . Ken

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes:
Austin TX,Jan-2008
World-wide corporate, govt. & user group XML, XSL
and UBL training
RSS feeds:     publicly-available developer
resources and training
G. Ken Holman
mailto:gkholman(_at_)CraneSoftwrights(_dot_)com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0
+1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)