xsl-list

[xsl] [xsl-fo]

2008-08-19 03:34:03

hi all,
i am working with text in xsl fo and having problem at line break i want to
break a line with some specific space left at the line
e.g

                  I want to break a line at some specific location

i above example let say my block width is much that it can the line breaks at
"some" but i want that the line should be breaked before "some"

Any help will be appriciated

Thanks in advance,
Bil