xsl-list

RE: [xsl] use-when in the xsl:inlcude

2008-08-28 10:15:19
You can access Java system properties in the system-property() function

<xsl:include use-when="system-property('java.user')='mike'" href="..."/>

This is of course implementation-defined.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Nesterovsky [mailto:vladimir(_at_)nesterovsky-bros(_dot_)com]
Sent: 28 August 2008 15:48
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] use-when in the xsl:inlcude

Hell,

Is there something I can pass to xslt for it to evaluate that
something in the use-when attribute in the xsl:inlcude, and
xsl:import?

In particular I'm using saxon in java.

P.S. I almost certain that the answer is no, but who knows.

P.P.S. The only way I have found is though an extension
function, unfortunately stateless, thus useless, unless I use
thread statics.

Thanks.
--
Vladimir Nesterovsky