xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Inserting XML into stylesheet using copy-of

2010-01-27 08:32:06
On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 15:20 +0100, Martin Honnen wrote:
Rob Belics wrote:

I forgot. The obvious question is what to do for local testing when such
files are on a remote server?

Don't test in the browser or put everything on the local server.

Yeah...well...you know...

For instance IE uses MSXML 3 for XSLT (triggered with
<?xml-stylesheet?>), so you can run transformations with IE's XSLT
processor outside of the browser if you script MSXML 3 or if you use the
msxsl command line tool

Or if you use Windows, which I don't. :) But I get the idea, thanks.