xsl-list

[xsl] Transforming XML copied via XSLT

2010-01-27 13:00:52
In an earlier thread, I successfully 'copy-of'ed some XML into an
existing file through the browser. I may have gotten ahead of myself,
though. My goal is to take the copied data and create HTML links in a
web page. The web page has other HTML elements and works well otherwise
but I don't immediately know how to do this.

Essentially, I have this:
<menu>
        <sandwiches>
                <xsl:copy-of style="document('http://mysite.com/food')">
        </sandwiches>
</menu>

Please bear with my experimenting.
The copied XML data needs to be transformed into links and form <input>
but I don't know if that can be done here. Can someone point me in the
right direction, tips, hints and all that?