xsl-list

[xsl] Assign the XML text to Javascript Variable value

2010-02-11 09:28:06
Dear Team,

I have developed one XSL for viewing purpose in xml file, I want know how to
assign the xml text into javascript "var" value. Within the XSL file (i.e.
text())

Actual in my requirement is particular word in XML file (i.e. this word
anywhere appears in the xml element) need to change another one word (e.g
"Ganesh" to "Selva"). Also how to handle the special character (quotes,
apos, plus, minis, etc...). This is during the browser viewing purpose.

Kindly help me.

Advance in thanks,
Selva

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify this office
immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its
attachments, if any.