xsl-list

[xsl] Installing exslt for Saxon

2010-02-28 14:20:56
I think I have lost the plot here a little.

I need to use Saxon 9he from the command line under Ubuntu 9.10 for an XSLT 1.0 application which requires exsl:node-set. Saxon itself is working fine, but it's so long since I used it with exslt extensions that I can't remember where I got the code last time -- I looked at http://www.exslt.org but all the downloads seem to be samples and tests: no actual implementation of any functions. What am I missing here?

///Peter