xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Change Months from English to French [XSLT 1.0]

2010-08-01 21:43:35
You are correct, 1.0 does not have analyze-string. No regular
expression capability iun 1.0 at all. You can, however, parse on the
space that is between the month name and the year.

Yeah that's the problem. I started with 1.0 but jumped to 2.0 immediately
because of more functionality. Unfortunately I need to work in 1.0 for
this project (customer boundation)..... time to revisit Dr. Kay's Wrox -
XSLT programmers reference once again.

Thanks everybody for ideas.

Pankaj