xsl-list

RE: [xsl] change number of indent blanks from default=3 to 2 ?

2010-08-03 04:35:11
Hi Ben,

You can also use oXygen XML Editor
Options>Preferences>Format>Indent Size

For set the indentatin in XML.

Regards
Praveen Kumar Chauhan

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget
[mailto:matthieu(_dot_)ricaud(_at_)igs-cp(_dot_)fr]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:37 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] change number of indent blanks from default=3 to 2 ?

This is an identity transformation, I think the indentation you get is just
because of the <xsl:output indent="yes" ... />, and I'm not sure but I guess
that default indentation 3 is made by the xslt processor you use.

It might be possible with some <xsl:text/> elements to make what you want
using XSLT but why not using an xml IDE to do it ?
I'm thinking about jedit which has an xml plugin, you can indent with, in
the general preferences you can also choose the indent width.

Hope this help,
Regards