xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Group and sort nodes by attribut in child node

2011-10-14 11:10:21
Jens Burkhardt wrote:
Wow. Thanks for the quick reply. First of all, sorry for not telling that i
have to use XSLT 1.0. I knew i forgot something. The result your style sheet
produces meets my requirement
perfectly but i need it, as I said for XSLT 1.0.
Nodes where the group value is empty should not be in the same group so what
you did is perfect. Is there any way to do this for xslt 1.0?

Do you at least have exsl:node-set (or similar) available in your XSLT 1.0 processor so that we could first sort into a result tree fragment, then use that function to get a node-set that could be grouped using sibling recursion?

--

        Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/