xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Calling a template before any other templates

2012-04-11 12:47:26
That does help, thank you!

I was hoping to write some XML to that file and then read from it. I
didn't think that the processor would wait until the entire
transformation was complete before writing the file.

But if I can hold the same XML information as a nodeset in a variable,
I guess I can read from that nodeset just as well.

I appreciate the help.

Peter

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM, G. Ken Holman