xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Numeric top-level predicates in patterns

2014-04-02 10:05:46
On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Abel Braaksma (Exselt)
<abel(_at_)exselt(_dot_)net> wrote:

Then, to make it tricky, what happens here, if the applied set is //foo?
(foo[2])[3]

I did not find that well-defined in the spec or in Michael Kay's XSLT
2.0 Programmer's Reference book.

I agree (though I could be wrong) with everything you had up until the
above. Kay does deal with this topic. See the section on "Filter
Expressions."

Best,
David

--

"A false conclusion, once arrived at and widely accepted is not
dislodged easily, and the less it is understood, the more tenaciously