xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Datatype of a node

2014-09-10 23:03:19
On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 8:09 PM, B Tommie Usdin
btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
<xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
wrote:
How much XSLT can you write without XPath? (Oooops, I probably shouldn’t have
asked that in this company.
Someone will come up with some brilliant XPath-less XSLT.)

I believe that if one doesn't know XPath well, they would be crippled
in using XSLT. In fact, a predominant part of the XSLT questions on
this forum and on Stack Overflow, are due to problems in understanding
XPath.

Cheers,
Dimitre