xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Error loading stylesheet: A network error occurred loading an XSLT stylesheet:

2014-09-24 11:07:33
Looking at the XSLT, it strikes me as curious that the namespace prefixes
xsl and xd are used in that file but not defined. This may or may not be
the cause of the error, but I don't think it's going to work.
-W

On 24 September 2014 17:49, Michele R Combs mrrothen(_at_)syr(_dot_)edu <