dkim-dev

[dkim-dev] Minor comment on draft - and, where to discuss draft?

2005-08-03 03:30:16
Hi, just began reading draft-allman-dkim-base-00... looks good. Tiny comment: in the html version, section 3.7.1, `s=` item, the types (* and email) are omitted.

I see this list was defined as `developers` so may not be the right forum to discuss the draft, and I apologize; I'll appreciate a pointer to the right forum if such exists. And would refrain from commenting here further on the draft, unless people do want this forum to be used for that, in which case a change in the definition of the forum may be advisable.
--
Best regards,

Amir Herzberg

Associate Professor