dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] problems with "simple" canonicalization

2005-11-05 11:54:37
Jason, going to try to get some help your way ASAP.

--
Arvel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Long" <jlong(_at_)messiah(_dot_)edu>
To: <dkim-dev(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:35 PM
Subject: [dkim-dev] problems with "simple" canonicalization

Hello,

I've been working on adding dkim support to my dkfilter project at
http://jason.long.name/dkfilter/. To test my routines, I downloaded the
message corpus at http://testing.dkim.org/messagecorpus.html and
attempted to verify them.

All of the messages signed using the "nowsp" canonicalization are
working fine. The two messages signed with "simple" canonicalization are
failing to verify. This leads me to conclude I have a problem with my
implementation of "simple" canonicalization.

Would it be possible for someone to generate the correctly canonicalized
version of the messages found in the corpus (including the canonicalized
DKIM-Signature) so I can compare the output of my canonicalization with
the correct canonicalization?

Alternatively, would someone be willing to examine the attached zip file
containing the original message and my canonicalized version of it, and
tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help,

Jason Long