dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] k1 selector

2006-07-22 18:35:59
Mircea Purdea wrote:
Jim Fenton wrote:
In the messages we have received with valid DKIM signatures, quite a few
domains all seem to have chosen the name "k1" for their selector.  I'm
guessing that this name comes from some vendor's implementation of DKIM
signing.  Does anyone recognize this as theirs?
Note the example here:
http://www.atmarkit.co.jp/fsecurity/special/88domainkeys/dk01.html
I'm guessing it's not an implementation default (the page quotes
sendmail and dk-milter) but the guide that people are following...
Thanks; I did find that via Google.  Since we're getting DKIM-signed
mail using the k1 selector, it's likely to be an implementation that
takes advantage of the key compatibility between DK and DKIM.

-Jim