dkim-dev

[dkim-dev] sa-test(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)net

2007-03-01 16:31:09
I've posted a new version of our DKIM implementation to Sourceforge and it's now running at the above test address. I've tested it against the Alt-N and mtcc.com autoresponders and it's testing fine. Feel free to send your own tests at it and let me know if there are any unexpected results.

--
msk(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com