dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] [dkim unverified] Re: announcement: pydkim 0.1

2008-02-19 11:23:05
DAVE CROCKER: do are you watching this list? this needs to happen on
yours too

So I just took a look around and they still haven't released the new version
of mailman that doesn't strip DKIM signatures. In the mean time you can
add:

try:
    del GLOBAL_PIPELINE [GLOBAL_PIPELINE.index ('CleanseDKIM')]
except:
    pass
# This is the pipeline which messages sent to the -owner address go through

try:
    del GLOBAL_PIPELINE [OWNER_PIPELINE.index ('CleanseDKIM')]
except:
    pass

into your /etc/mm_cfg.py mailman init script.

       Mike

Michael Thomas wrote: