dkim-dev

[dkim-dev] DKIM for Java: 2 implementations

2008-12-06 09:00:45
Hi,

Jonathan Millett wrote at the beginning of 2007:
Does anyone know of a DKIM implementation for Java?

Last month I wrote a DKIM implementation that integrates in JavaMail for
signing, it's available at http://dkim-javamail.sourceforge.net (Apache Licence
2.0).
I'd like to add this code to the official Sun JavaMail implementation if
possible.

Shortly I found another implementation: http://www.badpenguin.co.uk/dkim/
It's currently beta and supports the signature and verification of plain mail
files (API independent).

Best regards,
Florian

===

Agitos Technologies und Agitos Webhosting
Florian Sager
Emil-Geis-Straße 40, 81379 München

http://www.agitos.de