dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] [ietf-dkim] Authorizing List Domains

2010-10-01 09:43:03
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy
<msk(_at_)cloudmark(_dot_)com> wrote:

Requiring additional header field compliance better ensures
different mail streams remain recognizable by recipients. Many
MUAs already display Sender,

 Which ones? None that I've ever used do.

Perhaps you have not used Microsoft Outlook [...]

Actually, I'm writing this to you from Outlook.

"on behalf of" is triggered by a Sender header.

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA