[dkim-ops] sa-test(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)net broken?

2006-06-07 08:15:21
Hey all,

I just installed dkim-milter (alongside dk-milter) an followed the instructions exactly, and while I'm SEEING signatures in my emails, the sa-test email responder at is still saying "no result found".

Can anyone else confirm that it might be broken?

"It's like GTA, except you pay for it, and you're allowed to use the car."

-Josh, on Zipcar on-demand car-rental, 3/20/05

--------Dan Mahoney--------
Techie,  Sysadmin,  WebGeek
Gushi on efnet/undernet IRC
ICQ: 13735144   AIM: LarpGM