[dkim-ops] sa-test(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)net broken?

2006-06-07 08:15:21
Hey all,

I just installed dkim-milter (alongside dk-milter) an followed the instructions exactly, and while I'm SEEING signatures in my emails, the sa-test email responder at sendmail.org is still saying "no result found".

Can anyone else confirm that it might be broken?

-Dan

--

"It's like GTA, except you pay for it, and you're allowed to use the car."

-Josh, on Zipcar on-demand car-rental, 3/20/05