Re: [dkim-ops] DKIM + Qmail

2007-04-09 22:24:43
At 20:03 09-04-2007, Charles Sprickman wrote:
I'm having some issues tracking down a current implementation of DKIM signing for qmail. We run some rather large lists and we do modify each message after it has hit the queue to include subscription information in the body. This means that we're left with having to sign the email further down the chain in the qmail-remote process.

There is one patch floating around out there for qmail-remote:

http://test.frob.com.au/qmail/patches/qmail-1.03-remote-verh-dk.patch

I'm still not entirely clear on whether the libdomainkeys and libdk(milter) are even compatible.

That patch is for libdomainkeys. You cannot use libdk as a drop-in replacement for libdomainkeys.

It's possible to adapt that patch to use libdkim (from dkim-milter) instead of libdomainkeys.

Regards,
-sm