Re: [dkim-ops] Postfix-Implementations

2007-12-17 06:56:34
On Monday 17 December 2007 08:31, Jackson, Wendell (Norcross) wrote:
I'm trying to find a use group or a blog location for implementers using
Postfix.  Any help would be appreciated.

I'd suggest the postfix-users mailing list (see postfix.org) as this topic is
discussed relatively frequently.  You should also consult distribution
specific resources and documentation to see what's available for your
platform.

I'm using Sendmail's DKIM Milter myself with no major issues.

Scott K