Re: [dkim-ops] ssp record

2008-01-21 14:54:36
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Lewis Bergman wrote:
_ssp._domainkey         IN      TXT     "dkim=all, handling=deny"

The comma should be a semicolon, but otherwise it looks fine to me.

If possible I would like to exempt the ipbm0.isdpone.com machine from the requirement to sign but will figure it out if required.

I don't think you can, unless that host sends with a different domain in the From: header.

Also note that SSP is not an RFC; it's just a draft, and a rather heavily debated one at that.

-MSK