[dkim-ops] Compatibility problems with perl Mail::DKIM

2008-11-02 18:02:00
I hacked up a mail signer using the Mail::DKIM module from CPAN.  It
happily verifies its own signatures, but when I send mail to the various
test reflectors, they tell me that the body hash is OK but the signature
is bad. Before I start picking bits, is this a known problem?

The module's SSP is totally wrong, written to an ancient draft, but in a casual
look at the signing code it looks like it's supposed to be do 4871.  My
sigs use sha256 and simple canonicalization.

R's,
John