Re: [dkim-ops] more on signature failure -- TXT record issues?

2008-11-03 13:43:51
John R Levine wrote:
It appears that few DKIM records that would be more than 255 characters.
Have people checked that their verifiers do indeed handle multiple TXT
strings correctly?  It's not something that would often come up unless you
deliberately made the strings shorter than normal.

...or very large keys, say 2048 bits or more.

Ours reassembles correctly.  The RFC gives guidance about doing this,
though I would argue it should be a little more blatant since I missed
it the first couple of times I read it.