[dkim-ops] some issue with test program at service.dkim-reputation.org

2008-11-30 09:28:42
Hello, i'm byunghee from South Korea. After register my email and
domain, i did testing. Then your test program said that "Mail cannot be
sent. Please try again!". Right now, i did debug with my Postfix log.
The related log is the following:

<URL:http://izb.knu.ac.kr/~bh/stuff/postfix-log-2008113001>

After all, i thought that your test program has some issue to consider
between RFC822 and RFC2822. Under Postfix, the valid MAIL command should
be enclosed in angle brackets ("<" and ">"). Because recently Postfix is
going with strict RFC2822. Can you please review the related matters in
your test program? Yes, always i love DKIM. Thanks!

byunghee