Re: [dkim-ops] [qmail: dkim+domainkeys?]

2009-03-03 07:40:29
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:31 PM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
AFAIK, this is best: http://www.memoryhole.net/qmail/#dkim

Thanks, but nothing in C? I have about 1M deliveries daily
and a shell+C+perl mixture is unfortunately not an option.

How many different messages?  If you deliver a message to a thousand
people, it only needs to be signed once.

I do my DKIM signing with a QMAILQUEUE shim written in perl that signs
mail as it's submitted.  Works well enough for me.

Thanks, I can avoid rewriting of each message and use simple
ezmlm configuration, so do you think it could fit into your scenario?

cheers -
Serge