Re: [dkim-ops] Newbie: How do I test a dkim setup

2009-06-22 12:36:27
Please note that when you get to deploying DKIM under Postfix, you will
want to use dkim-milter rather than dk-milter.

-Jim

ram wrote:
I am supposed to implement DKIM for our outgoing mails

I am planning to use dk-milter in postfix. Since we use postfix on our
mailservers

Before implementing DKIM ( I have little idea of ) , I would just like
to to test out various things.

I would like to know if there is some commandline dkim sign utility

Can I just create a mailfile using "vi" and dkim-sign & sendmail it
using some script. So that I can see what the dkim signed file looks
like and test everything before implementing dkim on all servers.