Re: [dkim-ops] Common Errors Causing DKIM Verification Failures

2009-10-29 03:02:16
SM wrote:
Hi Jim,
At 07:25 26-10-2009, Jim Fenton wrote:
Folks on this list might be interested in an analysis I just finished of
various causes of DKIM signatures that fail to verify; many causes are
easily avoided:

Thanks for the analysis.  Do you have some numbers for simple/simple
v/s relaxed/simple for the messages that failed to verify?

Regards,
-sm
Hi SM,

Unfortunately, the log files I get don't list the canonicalizations used
on messages.  I don't think there's an easy way to get that information.

-Jim